Wholesale opportunities available.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 775-468-5665.
Here's a FUN new activity for the Campfire: Fire Fishin'!
Fire Fishin' Poles are:
High quality metal construction (cooking portion is kitchen grade stainless steel) and is fitted with a comfortable wooden handle.
Roast up to four marshmallows or two hot dogs at a time...or get gourmet with things like shrimp or even bacon-wrapped scallops!
Nothing is more fun around a campfire than roasting marshmallows and now there is no better way to do it than with a Fire Fishin' Pole. A great campfire activity, extend the pole out over the fire and as it starts to cook on one side, you give your Fire Fishin' Pole a jig and the skewers flip over so you can better heat the other side, making for perfectly cooked marshmallows and hot dogs every time.
Fire Fishin' is a fun family activity and makes a great gift!
The excitement when people try it for themselves (especially kids!) is priceless.
Get yours today!
1) When items are cooked, the metal jig holding the food will be hot. Slot the stainless jig onto the pole next to the fish tail, guiding it there by the cooler stainless "string" near the tension hinge at the top.
2) The tension nut at the hinge can be tightened to prevent the "string" from swinging. This reduces the excitement level, but still allows you to jig it.
3) Load things like brats such that they are closer to the side with the fish tail to make it easier to flip them.
The patented new Grub Hub® camp kitchen provides a revolutionary improvement for outdoor food preparation and storage.
Store everything from spices to spatulas to a stove in the main compartment, then roll it from the garage to your vehicle to your boat or campsite where it sets up in seconds.
Haul handle converts to tower for holding the Tower Organizer Bag, the Spatula Hanger, (optional) lantern and (optional) gravity-fed water bag.
Right table includes sink basin and dish air-dry bag.
Left table includes an awesome water & wind resistent paper towel holder
Central tower has three adjustable shelves that hold dishes, food, and even an optional cooler.
Lightweight, yet build for rugged outdoor use.
Virtually any two-burner camp stove (not included) sits in center of unit.
Here's a fun new product we have come to love: Xero Shoes (formerly known as Invisible Shoes). They are a custom-fit sandal which can even be used for trail running. We love the barefot sensation they offer. They have also recently added some cool sole colors and laces to the lineup.
BIG news: Xero Shoes appeared on ABC's Shark Tank Friday February 1st, 2013. Not only that, but Jonny Rotisserie's feet made a cameo!
See the photo in the middle in the back? Yep those are Jonny Rotisserie's official lower extremities on national TV on his kayak with the Colorado River in the background. You can also see these same magical shoes in action in this video:
By following this link or the others below, you can order your own straight from the manufacturer in Boulder, Colorado.
- "Barefoot.. PLUS!™" sandals
- great for walking, running, hiking, gym-going, yoga... everything
- you get the fun and health benefits of being barefoot, with a layer of protection
- make them as simple as you want, or decorate them to express yourself
- custom-made to perfectly fit your foot
- worn by over 10,000 people in 62 countries, aged 8 to 88
- inexpensive and very long-lasting (nobody has ever worn out a pair!)
Invisible Shoes are the closest thing you can get to being barefoot... PLUS a layer of protection,
a perfect fit, and a style you can call your own.
Click here to learn more
Order online or call toll free:
Our friendly Customer Care Center representatives are awaiting your call 11am-6:30pm M-F EST via phone and via e-mail at: CustomerService at AuspitBBQ.com